Tuition Grant Scheme for Spanish Nationals
To support the Spanish and Hispanic community in Hong Kong, SSHK is offering a Tuition Grant Scheme for Spanish and Hispanic nationals who enrol in Spanish School of Hong Kong.
The grant will entitle native Spanish speakers to subsidy of the annual tuition fees of the Primary Programme. The grant will also apply to the Secondary Programme which opens in 2023.
Please see below for the conditions and eligibility criteria and should you have any further questions please contact
- Applicants must complete the Tuition Grant Scheme Application form.
- Applicants must be native Spanish speakers, from Spain or Hispanic countries .
- Students who receive the tuition grant will not enjoy sibling discount.
- The tuition grant only covers the monthly tuition fee.
- Applicant must be the passport holder of Spain or Hispanic countries. Including the following: Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Guatemala, Guinea Ecuatorial, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Spain, Uruguay, and Venezuela.